Prayer Request Coordinator
Opportunity: Prayer Request Coordinator
Description: Mosaic members trust their hearts and their most pressing needs with us. It is our privilege to intercede on their behalf. The prayer request coordinator appropriately and sensitively communicates those needs to the online prayer team.
- Commitment to lead this area of ministry is a minimum of 1 year.
- Requires an initial, one-time orientation meeting with Heather Hill for training.
- Requires a 1 hour weekly commitment.
Ministry Leader: Heather Hill, Administrative Pastor
Prerequisites: The person in this service opportunity will respect the gift of confidentiality and agree not to discuss information offered in the prayer cards beyond those in the prayer ministry. The individual must be sensitive to the leading of the Spirit.
Also, as the prayer requests are typed and sent out via email, the individual will need to possess a basic understanding of proper grammar and punctuation.
- Pick up prayer cards from Mosaic Monday after 10:00 am.
- Contact staff members via phone or email to collect any prayer requests not reported in cards.
- Compile all requests into one email message in the Constant Contact platform and send it out by Tuesday evening.