Live your story.
At Mosaic, we consider it our job to build followers of Jesus who live their stories — taking the life of Jesus out into the world. Mosaic is a missional community. That means that for us, all people matter, and loving people is central to who we are. Not just our people … all people. We are especially good at loving people in the margins and being friends with those who might not fit in more traditional churches.
The least, the last and the lost … that’s our charge, our passion and our vision. Because everyone has a story to tell, and all people matter.
Our strategic ministries and partnerships include:
- The Mosaic Center – Our “clearinghouse” for social services in our county. It is a place where people in our community can come for job, literacy and financial training, recovery, life skills and most importantly, spiritual care. Mosaic Center houses Women of Worth (WoW), GED services, Free Tuesdays Recovery, The Pantry, and Exceptional Circles
- The Mosaic Center at Maxwell House – Partnering to provide supportive services to all the residents who live at Maxwell House apartments. We work with residents to break chains and build their lives by providing everything from food and guiding programs to one-on-one relational support. Our ultimate goal is to share the Hope and Grace that Jesus offers.
- The Father’s Heart – Developing trusting relationships between Christian adults and at-risk youth in order to share the gospel of Jesus Christ in the CSRA.
- UGA Wesley Foundation – Enabling students to encounter God and become disciples of Jesus Christ.
- TMS Global – Mobilizing and deploying the body of Christ globally to join in His mission, especially among the least-reached peoples.
- Christian Flights International – Committed to spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to relief, recovery, and development in Ranquitte, Haiti.
- Global Hope Partners – Shares the love of Jesus Christ in South Asia through Compassion Ministries, Church Planting and Leadership Training.
- Venezuela Now – Reaching the lost of Venezuela through the training and equipping of Christian leaders and pastors.