Live your story.
At Mosaic, we consider it our job to build followers of Jesus who live their stories — taking the life of Jesus out into the world. Mosaic is a missional community. That means that for us, all people matter, and loving people is central to who we are. Not just our people … all people. We are especially good at loving people in the margins and being friends with those who might not fit in more traditional churches.
The least, the last and the lost … that’s our charge, our passion and our vision. Because everyone has a story to tell, and all people matter.
Our strategic ministries and partnerships include:
- The Mosaic Center at Maxwell House – Partnering to provide supportive services to all the residents who live at Maxwell House apartments. We work with residents to break chains and build their lives by providing everything from food and guiding programs to one-on-one relational support. Our ultimate goal is to share the Hope and Grace that Jesus offers.
- The Pantry – Serving Mosaic at Maxwell House and our community by providing food to the residents of Maxwell House and Freedom’s Path apartments, and those in need by appointment.
- Women Of Worth – An initiative of the Mosaic Center designed to target women who are unemployed and underemployed and who are motivated to move forward financially and vocationally.
- GED Tutoring – Serving those interested in starting the first step in moving into a better life and circumstances by obtaining a General Education Diploma. Tutoring happens at Mosaic Church in the Mosaic Center every Monday & Wednesday from 9:00 am – noon. For more info, call 706-650-9187.
- Exceptional Circles – A local organization committed to serving families with exceptional children and children with disabilities. Exceptional Circles meets five days a week at Mosaic.
- Free Tuesdays Recovery – Our in-house recovery group focused on helping those who struggle with chemical dependance, codependency, and addiction to pornography.