Opportunity: Sunday Shepherd
Service Time: 8:45am – 12:30pm, one Sunday per month
Description: As a Sunday Shepherd, you are prayerfully building relationships with children and guiding Bible learning through our worship. A good Sunday Shepherd is a friend and model of Christ’s love for our kids. They ask questions, take kids seriously, and share concerns, needs, and joys. A Sunday Shepherd encourage kids in worshipping together, helps redirect behavior during our Big God Story time, and is a helping hand during our activities time.
No preparation is required of Sunday Shepherds, apart from preparing their hearts to be present to our KidCity children.
- Heart for discipleship and care of children and families.
- Warm and caring heart, can be a friend and source of encouragement, and listening ears.
- Ability to serve consistently on a team rotation.
- Consistent attendance of monthly team meetings.
- Safe Sanctuaries training and background check clearance.
- Willingness to grow and develop as a leader.
Jennifer Grace, Family and Children’s Pastor