Opportunity: KidCity Greeter
Service Time: Sundays, 8:40am – 9:10am or 10:40 – 11:10am.
Description: As a KidCity Greeter, your role is to welcome families and check-in children as they arrive for worship. KidCity Greeters must be present 20 minutes before service starts and 10 minutes into service. As a KidCity Greeter, you will welcome families cheerfully and joyfully, direct children and families to the appropriate rooms, and pay special attention to visitors.
- Heart for discipleship and care of children and families.
- Warm, welcoming, and cheerful presence.
- Ability to serve consistently on a team rotation.
- Consistent attendance of quarterly team meetings.
- Safe Sanctuaries training and background check clearance.
Ministry Leader: Jennifer Grace, Family and Children’s Pastor