Hospitality Meal Team
Ministry: The Ministry of Welcome
Opportunity: Sunday Morning Coffee Bar Host
Time: Sunday Mornings on rotation, 9:30-11:30a
Description: This is an opportunity to transform the atmosphere on Sunday morning by providing simple yet tasteful decorations (flowers and other cute things) for our gathering hall tables and the coffee bar. This person will also prepare coffee and light refreshments for our guests to enjoy between services. (Refreshments are available from 10:15 to 11:10am, and clean up takes about 20 minutes.)
Qualifications: Have a heart for welcome and a spirit of hospitality. It is our greatest desire to help people feel welcomed and at home in our community.
Ministry Leader: Administrative Pastor, Heather Hill,
Reports to: Welcome Team Lead, Cris Barlow
- Welcome our guests and help them feel welcomed
- Attend occasional Ministry of Welcome Team meetings to be inspired and trained
- Be available to brew coffee and prepare light snacks or refreshments
- Help decorate the gathering hall tables and coffee bar
- Stick around to clean up after our guests have gone home
Thank you for your prayerful consideration of this opportunity to help create an atmosphere of welcome at our church. Your service fills a great need in our community and we are grateful to God for you.