Opportunity: Bible Storyteller
Service Time: 8:45am – 12:30, one Sunday per month
Description: As a Bible Storyteller, you are prayerfully building relationships with children and guiding Bible learning through storytelling. You will share the ‘Big God Story’ of the day, potentially using a variety of props as you lead. Bible Storytellers are energetic and expressive, and able to engage children in the story – you are bringing the story to life! Bible Storytellers are expected to be present during the whole of our worship service, and participate in our worship time, worship response, and be an additional helping hand during small group activities. Bible Storytellers typically serve one Sunday per month with a regular monthly rotation.
- Heart for discipleship and care of children and families.
- Energetic, animated, and expressive in storytelling.
- Ability to serve consistently on a team rotation.
- Consistent attendance of monthly team meetings.
- Safe Sanctuaries training and background check clearance.
- Willingness to grow and develop as a leader.
Ministry Leader: Jennifer Grace, Family and Children’s Pastor