Wednesday Small Group Leader
Opportunity: Wednesday Small Group Leader
Service Time: Wednesdays, 5:45pm – 8:00pm
Description: As a Small Group Leader, you are prayerfully building relationships with children and guiding Bible learning through small group activities. A good Small Group Leader is a friend and model of Christ’s love for our kids. They ask questions, take kids seriously, and share concerns, needs, and joys. It’s important to be prepared to discuss Bible stories and scripture passages for the day, answer questions, and redirect behavior. Small Group Leaders also pray for their small groupies, send CREW cards to check-in, and are encouraged to attend occasional KidCity events.
- Heart for discipleship and care of children and families.
- Warm and caring heart, can be a friend and source of encouragement, and listening ears.
- Ability to serve consistently on a team rotation.
- Consistent attendance of monthly team meetings.
- Safe Sanctuaries training and background check clearance.
- Willingness to grow and develop as a leader.
Reports to: Jennifer Grace, Family and Children’s Pastor