Opportunity: Activities Leader
Service Time: 8:45am – 12:30, one Sunday per month
Description: Do you enjoy creating art or craft project or science experiments? The role of Activities Leader would be perfect for you! As an Activities Leader, you are prayerfully building relationships with children and guiding Bible learning through games, crafts, and experiments. You will be leading the activity portion of our Sunday morning worship, typically following our Big God Story. This may be a craft, game, or experiment that connects back to our story and Ponder Point. Activities Leaders are expected to be present during the whole of our worship service, participating in our worship time and worship response. Activities Leaders typically serve one Sunday per month with a regular monthly rotation.
- Heart for discipleship and care of children and families.
- Energetic, animated, and expressive in storytelling.
- Ability to serve consistently on a team rotation.
- Consistent attendance of monthly team meetings.
- Safe Sanctuaries training and background check clearance.
- Willingness to grow and develop as a leader.
Ministry Leader: Jennifer Grace, Family and Children’s Pastor