Opportunity: KidCity Nursery Volunteer
Service Time: 8:45 – 12:30, one Sunday a month.
Description: As a Nursery Volunteer, you are a professional baby rocker, diaper changer, snack provider, and book reader. Nursery Volunteers care for our youngest worshippers, from newborn to 3-years-old. You may be playing on the floor with toddlers, rocking babies in one of our rockers, reading board books, and even coloring. There will always be a paid nursery worker in the room with you, or at least two nursery volunteers.
- Heart for discipleship and care of children and families, especially babies!
- Warm and caring heart, listening ears, and is comfortable guiding learning through play and song.
- Ability to serve consistently on a team rotation.
- Consistent attendance of monthly team meetings.
- Safe Sanctuaries training and background check clearance.
- Willingness to grow and develop as a leader.
Ministry Leader: Jennifer Grace, Family and Children’s Pastor