- a place to grow in Christ-like character and emotional health in the context of community.
- a stable, predictable, dependable group to do life with.
- a semester system that provides clear start and end dates, as well as breaks between semesters so you get some downtime.
- quality leadership, solid studies, and a safe place to learn and grow spiritually.
- a place at the table to connect with others like you.
- a place to love, learn, and live to welcome and advance the Kingdom of God.
- Groups meet on Zoom, Mosaic, and in homes throughout the week.
- Wednesday night groups meet at Mosaic and are family focused. Childcare is provided on Wednesdays, and activities are scheduled for elementary, middle and high school students.
LifeGroups are open to any adult above high-school age. You don’t have to attend Mosaic to attend a group. Our goal is discipleship, not membership.
Our mentoring initiative is one-on-one discipleship for anyone (adult or student). A very basic training is provided, connections are made for you, and the term of each LifeConnection is limited to a few weeks. The point is to walk with someone for a season for the purpose of spiritual growth. LifeConnections meeting days and times are decided by the participants in order to compliment, not complicate, life. For more information on how to get connected, contact Heather Hill.
A Discipleship Band is a group of three to five people who meet to build enriching relationships and pray together. A Band is for those who wish to share life on a deeper level with a few others. It is for those who face real life and want to journey with real people. Band meetings days and times are decided by the members. For more information on how you can connect with a Band, contact Christopher Goss.
Three-Steps Forward Apprenticeship:
The THRES STEPS FORWARD Disciple-Making Apprenticeship is for people who are ready to grow in the work of making disciples of Jesus Christ. It is a year-long apprenticeship that will help you develop in theology, orthodoxy, spiritual formation, deliverance ministry, healing prayer and more. If you are ready to lean more deeply into the work of full-filling the great commission, please submit an application. Download your application today.
Mosaic’s LifeGroups meet regularly throughout the week in-person at Mosaic, in homes, and using Zoom online meeting platform. If you would like to connect with a group but aren’t ready to meet in person, contact the group leader and he or she will send you a link to join. To contact the leader, find the group you are interested in and simply click. Once you are there, you’ll see a blue button that says, “contact group leader.” Click the button and write your message. Find your group and get connected!
We invite you to join this missional Life Group where you can develop new friends and a deeper heart for God. This Fall we will be taking 3 Steps Forward through the Letter to the Romans. This will give us a chance to jump into the Gospel centric theology taught by the Apostle Paul. Looking for a way to serve? Bags & Hugs meets every Thursday morning for small group study. Then, every other Thursday, the group alternates visits to Maxwell House apartments or Freedom's Path apartments to deliver bags of groceries to residents in need.
|Led by: Linda Cutcliffe, Chuck Stuhaan||For Ages: 18+||Meets: Every Thursday from 9:30am-11:00am|
|Childcare Available? No||Topic: Fellowship, General Study, Service||Group Type: Men and Women, Small Group|
|Location: The Mosaic Center - Main Campus||Status: Open|
Powered by Groups Engine